Friday 21 August 2015

Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies

The chocolate chip cookie is my all time favorite cookie and when I was craving salt while pregnant with Rylan I add a lot to my cookie recipe and amazingly it tasted really good.  This one cookie satisfies your craving for the sweet and the salty.  If I could make these cookies everyday and just eat them I probably would but I hear vegetables are good for you too.

Salted Chocolate Chip Cookies

1/2 cup coconut oil
3/4 cup sugar
1 egg
1 tbsp vanilla
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp sea salt
1 3/4 cups flour
1 cup chocolate chips

Mix together the wet ingredients and fold in the dry ones.  Add the chocolate chips and mix well.  Place by the tbsp full onto parchment lined sheets and make at 360 F for 11 minutes.  Let cool on the tray for 5 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment