Friday 21 August 2015

Double Chocolate Cake

Sometimes I look at Rylan with is blond hair and blues and wonder where he came from.  He does not look much like me but there is one thing we both share that lets me know he is mama's boy.  We both have a deep love for chocolate and anytime that I make anything with chocolate he is patiently waiting by the oven for it to come out.  This cake is one of his favs and I am sure if I left him unattended he would eat the entire thing all in one sitting.  The cake is super easy to make and super tasty and is the cake I use for Ry's birthdays!!

Double Chocolate Cake

1 cup sugar
1 cup flour
1/2 cup cocoa powder
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp baking powder
1 tsp sea salt
1 egg
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup coconut oil
1 tsp vanilla 
1 cup chocolate chips
1/2 cup boiling water

Mix together all the ingredients except for 1/2 cup of chocolate chips and the boiling water.  Mix in the bowling water and then pour into a greased and floured cake pan.  Top with the rest of the chocolate chips.  Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.


No comments:

Post a Comment