Sunday 7 September 2014

Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Leather

When I first bought my Excalibur Dehydrator my husband thought that we would never use it.  I had to start putting it to the test to prove to him that it was a much needed piece in our home.  The first few times I made fruit leather he could not believe how great it tasted.  I could not believe how easy it was to do.  I play around with flavours and combos every time that I make it.  I have also made blueberry mint and apple cinnamon fruit leather to rave reviews.

Strawberry Lemonade Fruit Leather

3 cups strawberries
2 tbsp. lemon juice (freshly squeezed)
1 tsp sugar

Place everything in the blender and puree.  Spread on non porous dehydrator sheets or parchment paper and dehydrate until no longer sticky (about 6 hours)

2 comments:

  1. This sounds so good! I just got my dehydrator yesterday and I'm going to try this today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Any fruit combo works really well - even applesauce

    ReplyDelete