Monday 11 April 2016

My Newest Toy : Paderno Spiralizer

One perk of the allergies is the ability to collect a very nice amount of kitchen gadgets.  My newest addition to the collection is a spiralizer.  This is one of those gadgets that I have had a fun time playing around with and the boys are super pumped to watch me whenever I use it.

The first thing that I made was butternut squash noodles and they were a huge hit  It was the first time Ry had the squash he loved it.

After spiralizing the squash put it all on a greased sheet and sprinkle with salt and pepper.  Bake at 400 F until they start to get soft

The other vegetable we tried was sweet potatoes.  We made fries.  Instead of baking them I deep fried them in coconut oil.  I have never seen my boys eat so fast.  We also did the same with potatoes.




No comments:

Post a Comment