Friday 18 December 2015

S'more Dippers

About a month ago my oldest had a s'more day at school and when Ry saw the pics he asked if I could make those for him.  The recipe I use for marshmallows can not be heated so I needed to find a way for Rylan to have the s'more look without cooking or heating the marshmallows.  I made marshmallow fluff instead and used that to make like a sandwich between the graham crackers.  They were a huge success and the smile on Ry's face was priceless


S'more Dippers

1 batch homemade graham crackers
1 batch homemade marshmallow fluff
1 cup melted chococlate for dipping

Spread some of the marshmallow fluff between the graham crackers.  Put the graham crackers together and dip in the chocolate.  Place on wax paper and refrigerate until the chocolate sets.  Enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment